Possibly one of the best days of my life. I've been in Sydney for 3 years, Melbourne for almost 2 and I have never ever ate a fried Mars Bar. I leave for Singapore in 8 hours. Yesterday we walked from Bondi to Coogee - zomg 12km route march imo - and it was amazing. Cool sea breeze and the smell of the Pacific Ocean coupled with the bright dynamic Southern-Hemisphere sunlight. We were there to see the Sculptures by the Sea outdoor exhibition, but personally, I think the walk that came bundled with it was most breathtaking.

View from Bondi coast.

Mucking around with a reflective sculpture.

Wind-Engineered sculpture. Trippy swirls.

Giant Ants made of motorcycle parts.

Coastal weathering effects.

Dinner was at "A Fish Called Coogee", will never forget the taste of that amazingly marinated trout that Fen ate - and fried Mars Bar mmm. Anyway, more pictures are available on my
Flickr. Putting my laptop in the bag in a sec, will see you in Singapore.
No comments:
Post a Comment