Monday, November 12, 2007

Newtown Festival

It's been a feverish computer gaming frenzy ever since that Marine Environment exam. I've renewed my WoW and been stalking the AH for gems to resocket some of my gear. More importantly, I've farmed up near-cap honor points in preparation for Arena Season 3 next week.

Yesterday's Newtown Festival was insane. The size of it was crazy.

The usual suspects were present as always, homemade screenprints, subculture t-shirts and jewellery etc.


Cherd, Dre and I couldn't decide what to buy and were very hungry. I settled for Bratwurst and a Mango Tango Crush --Boostjuice represent.

Sidney gave me this awesome awesome awesome Super Mushroom bling he bought from the festival. I don't know how i could have missed that stall.

Sidney: "This is for you when you're taking shit at work, at least you'll still be 1UP."
May feel smaller, but not dead yet. zOMG!

No comments: