Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dateline Digital Composite

Final submission for the random generated graphics today. Shiok. One more subject down. Here's an image from the series of 4 prints.

I made the serious mistake on trying to print this on a inkjet printer when I should have coughed out more cash to pay for colour laser prints. But the bloody aussie dollar is so steep and the printers that were within my reach insisted I drop pixels. I sent the set in to be printed on an ~A0 size so I could chop it up later -- budget lah. I need to find better printers, printers who won't complain about what they're asked to print and are willing to work with you to get a good print done.

Anyway, the set is available on both my website under the series in "work": Small Moving Parts, they're also up on my Flickr

No comments: