
Sometime last week, this piece of very expensive paper arrived in my mailbox. Level up, ding and booya. The package it came in explicitly stated DO NOT BEND OR FOLD. However, I'm not very happy with the little creases in the corner. At present, I'm considering getting it framed up or something to prevent further damage. But I hate white elephants, hanging it up will just mean an extra thing to wipe clean every other week. Oh, can I draw your attention to "with Distinction" underneath the degree title? Fucking hard work paid off.

And here's a shot of my new workstation. Blew my earnings on the tower alone to get maximum bang for buck. Reused old monitors, speakers, keyboard and mouse. The LED light that emits from the case is insane. It actually tints my room blue when I switch off the room lights. Considering getting neon lights to hook up to sound card since the side of the case is transparent. Trance music will never be the same!

And I just found my sketch on the
COFA Annual 07 site along with Pam and Zom hahaha! Man, those were fun times in Sydney.
No comments:
Post a Comment