
I'm looking at meshes of new colour. Oddly enough, the fanatic revival of Starcraft recently sparked a personal revisitation to some of my older concepts for random generation. I also look at it as a way to keep myself exploring other avenues in abstraction.

This SESSION (as I call it), features the exploration of dynamic masking, producing a spliced and shattered effect. There are approximately 80 layers involved in this generation and at no point, did I copy/paste any of them.

What interests me is the "stitching" of the image. How it appears to be of a single source, yet seemingly different at each splice. The masking comes into play at the final point of image creation, adding a further point of randomness to the graphic.
This is the first of many in my ongoing SESSIONS series. I've got a couple more SESSIONS that I'd like to show you and certainly will upload them over the next couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment